Saturday, July 6, 2013

A Family Move

We have moved.........to Texas! The last 2 months have been a worldwind. My amazing Hubby has been courted by several jobs in the last year in more locations than just Texas. We have always wanted to get back to my Family in the Dallas, Texas area. So my talented Husband procured a new job and we were off. It actually happened quite fast. He started a new role and I started the house search. Then packing began. With DH in Texas, the kids and I in Colorado, lets just say the packing on my end was not the most pleasant. But we did it and all our belongings are in 2 Pods now residing north of Dallas till we find a new home. The new home, well that is a whole other ballgame. We found a home that was just a few weeks from being complete. We had the inspection 2 weeks to closing and a hiccup in our plan happened. The inspection was not good. Enough so that we backed out of buying the home. So we searched again and have made a offer on another house and hope to close mid-July. In the meantime we are staying with my Mother and my kids are in heaven being with their Grammy.

We love Colorado and will always cherish the time and friends we have made over the last 3 years. It is a terrific place to raise a family and I will miss the beauty of the mountains and the weather (minus the months of never ending snow). It was a hard decision but our hearts were always in Texas.

Can't wait to have the opportunity on designing a new craft room. Trust me that I will share picture all along the way. Then once we settle, let the crafting begin!

E




No comments:

Post a Comment